Yahoo España Búsqueda web

  1. 3 resultados de búsqueda aproximadamente

  1. The original school was founded as the Choir School of Glasgow Cathedral in around 1124, and later became known as Glasgow Grammar School.It was housed in Greyfriar's Wynd until 1782, when it moved to new purpose-built accommodation in George Street, but it moved again in 1821 to new premises between John Street and Montrose Street. The name was changed in 1834 to The High School of Glasgow ...

  2. Broomloan Road with Broomloan Court multis on right. Clynder Street with Old St. Saviour's Primary School at end of street.2018. 1. 11. · The black and white photos were taken by London-based photographer Bert Hardy who was sent to Scotland in January 1948 to capture life in the area for the Picture Post.

  3. History. Queen's Park School was built in 1873 for the Cathcart Parish School Board and opened officially in 1876, with the original building located on Grange Road in the Battlefield neighbourhood of the city, opposite the public park after which it was named as well as the Glasgow Victoria Infirmary hospital. Extensions were added in 1902 and 1912 (the latter intended as the first section to ...