Yahoo España Búsqueda web

  1. 2.520.000 resultados de búsqueda aproximadamente

  1. Broomloan Road Primary School was a primary school situated in Govan, Glasgow, Scotland . It was the largest School in Govan built by Govan School Board, and comprised two separate buildings. The first, designed by Alexander Watt, opened in 1875. In 1894 a red sandstone extension was built, designed by H&D Barclay.

  2. Broomloan Road Primary School was a primary school situated in Govan, Glasgow, Scotland. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Broomloan Road Primary School . Home

  3. Broomloan Road Primary School (Q4975339) From Wikidata. Jump to navigation Jump to search. school building, now demolished, in Glasgow, ... Glasgow, Govan, 73 Broomloan Road, Broomloan School. OS grid reference. NS 55562 65284. 0 references. Dictionary of Scottish Architects building ID. 200445. subject named as. Broomloan Road Public School.

  4. Fue la escuela más grande de Govan construida por la Junta Escolar de Govan y constaba de dos edificios separados. El primero, diseñado por Alexander Watt, se inauguró en 1875. En 1894 se construyó una extensión de arenisca roja, diseñada por H&D Barclay. La escuela primaria Broomloan Road cerró a fines de la década de 1960.

  5. Broomloan Road Primary School 2013. This is a later building of the school built in 1894 and designed by H&D Barclay, the building became St. Saviour's Infants School in the 1970s and later an annexe to St. Gerard's Secondary before becoming the Summertown Community Centre in the early 1980's. The Suumertown Centre closed in the early 1990s.

  6. Broomloan Road Primary School 2013 (facing onto Summertown Road). This is the oldest building of the school built in 1875 and designed by Alexander Watt, the building became Broomloan Road Nursery in the late 1970's which was moved to a building in St. Gerard's Secondary in the early 1990s.

  7. 11 de mar. de 2018 · Broomloan Road Primary School was a primary school situated in Govan, Glasgow, Scotland. It was the largest School in Govan built by Govan School Board, and comprised two separate buildings. The first, designed by Alexander Watt, opened in 1875. In 1894 a red sandstone extension was built, designed