Yahoo España Búsqueda web

  1. Anuncios

    relacionados con: John Marshall High School (Los ángeles)
  2. Visita John Marshall High School y disfruta de los mejores tours y actividades. Visita John Marshall High School y disfruta

  3. Search Classmates® Free & Find Yearbooks and Friends from John Marshall School. Connect with High School Friends at Classmates.com®. Lookup Class Reunions. Register Free

  4. A Window Between Worlds Has Helped Heal A Los Angeles School Community Through Art. Art Transformed Trauma Into Strength. Learn More About This Innovative Endeavor Today!

Search results

  1. John Marshall High School will provide high-quality, creative and rigorous instruction to serve the needs of every student in our diverse population. read more. School ... Location: Benjamin Franklin Senior High School, 820 N Ave 54, Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA Baseball vs Eagle Rock JV (League) Time: 3:00 ...

  2. John Marshall High School is a public high school located in the Los Feliz district of the city of Los Angeles at 3939 Tracy Street in Los Angeles, California . Marshall, which serves grades 9 through 12, is a part of the Los Angeles Unified School District. Marshall is named after jurist John Marshall, who served as the fourth Chief ...

  3. John Marshall Senior High School 2023-2024 Rankings. John Marshall Senior High School is ranked #1,398 in the National Rankings. Schools are ranked on their performance on...

  4. 20 de dic. de 2017 · John Marshall High School. 3939 Tracy Street, , CA 90027 Visit Website. The definitive list of movies filmed at the Los Feliz campus, from Pretty in Pink to Grease to A Nightmare on Elm Street.

  5. 8 de nov. de 2023 · Data Sources. John Marshall Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in LOS ANGELES, CA. It has 2,004 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.

  6. 20 de dic. de 2023 · John Marshall Senior High School located in Los Angeles, California - CA. Find John Marshall Senior High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information.

  7. 3939 Tracy St. Los Angeles, CA 90027. ( School attendance zone shown in map) Rating. : 10/ Top 10% Tel: (323) 671-1400. SAVE SCHOOL. Serving 2,004 students in grades 9-12, John Marshall Senior High School ranks in the top 10% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 20%).

  1. Anuncios

    relacionados con: John Marshall High School (Los ángeles)
  2. getyourguide.es ha recibido la visita de +100.000 usuarios el último mes

    Visita John Marshall High School y disfruta de los mejores tours y actividades. Visita John Marshall High School y disfruta

  3. awbw.org ha recibido la visita de +10.000 usuarios el último mes

    A Window Between Worlds Has Helped Heal A Los Angeles School Community Through Art. Art Transformed Trauma Into Strength. Learn More About This Innovative Endeavor Today!